Cavity wall insulation
Lower your energy bills & make your home warmer
How Baxter Kelly works
Tell us about your home and circumstances
We then give you a real-time estimate of costs involved.
We get in touch with you to review specifics
This means we offer the right recommendations & supply an accurate quote
Our installers provide the work agreed on
And if any aftercare is required, we resolve issues as fast as possible.
Cavity wall insulation – the most cost effective way to warm your home
Cavity Wall Insulation is a quick, hassle-free way of insulating your home and reducing your energy bills. But is it right for you and your home? Find answers to your questions about an excellent method to save money and generate free energy.
How much does cavity wall insulation cost?
Work conducted under the ECO or ECO Flex schemes come at zero cost to the customer. The price of any work conducted outside these schemes is dependent on the size of the property and location, among other factors. Get a real-time quote below.
A little more about superbead
All our cavity wall installers are trained in and use energystore superbead. Energystore are the largest manufacturer of cavity wall bead in the UK, using products and techniques honed over more than 40 years of work. Their products and techniques are approved by multiple accreditation bodies.
Why we choose superbead
- Superbead has a low thermal conductivity, making it one of the best performing blown insulation products on the market.
- Superbead is a closed cell technology which means it does’t absorb moisture enabling it to be installed into cavities as narrow as 40mm.
- Superbead is installed at 8 bar pressure with 40% less injection holes than other products, allowing trained installers to complete their work more quickly.
- Superbead is one of the most cost effective solutions available, delivering cost savings of up to 50% versus alternatives.
- All materials required for the install are brought to site in specially designed vehicles. The exact amount of material required is injected into the cavity meaning no material goes to landfill.
Request a quick quote
Here at Baxter Kelly, we pride ourselves on our reputation.
One very happy family
Extremely happy with the service I have received from the first phone call to the installation. Thank you very much, I would highly recommend you to everyone. Very professional and installers were a pleasure.
We had external wall insulation fitted at our property, I am really happy with the finish and the work was completed to a great standard. The team were polite and kept us updated during the install.
Would 100% recommend them to anyone in the future.
Excellent service from start to finish. Would recommend to anyone who requires their home insulating!!